2010年3月18日 星期四

Live in Italy toNINE




The most attractive movie last month!

It is beyond doubt that all actor and actresses in the film try to urge you to enjoy the voice through this movie. I was happy about that because it’s like seeing nine perfect music videos in two hours. The preview of begins with the song called “Be Italian”, which was sung by Fergie
.



In my opinion, the melody is beautiful and easy to remember. Moreover, the background of the whole story is located in Italy. As a result, the trailer makes me indulge in the atmosphere in a short time; and it also shows the breathtaking scene of each fancy moment to cinephilas.

On the contrary, the song I love the most has a totally dissimilar style.

Kate Hudson 《Cinema Italiano》

This song let me feel energetic and young. I think the director not only want to express the passion of Kate but also her taste of fashion; because Kate is just like a model who dance on the stage with other handsome guys.

To me, the film also reveals the essence of religion. Although Rome is the center of religion; but their way of life is common instead of holly. Like some movies, the priests are not always kind to each person. There are still lots of things in their mind beside religion.

To sum up, I got some inspirations from beautiful songs to its background, and I think 《Nine》 is worth to see.

沒有留言:

張貼留言