2010年6月25日 星期五

Give me a reason

When a popular movie meets a global band, it would achieve the success of each other, is the best example. Except creating more and more new robots in it, this movie also invited Linkin Park to compose their theme song. Therefore, when the trailer appeared around the world, every movie fans were crazy about the theme song of it.



I think it is an excellent idea to combine a robot movie with a rock song from Linkin Park; and the melody will make people feel excited about the story.

It is beyond doubt that the series of always spent lots of time on dealing with the special effects in the film. As a result, almost each other boy hopes to get one transformer, including my brother. I thing the movie industry is smart to release the toys of transformers. The more transformers they invented, the more money they get. No wonder in , many whole new roles appeared. As for me, the thing I want to buy the most is the CD of it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言