2010年6月7日 星期一

Titanic


From to , James Cameron is famous for creating unforgettable dialogue. In , the impressive two are “You jump, I jump” and “I am the king of the world”. As for the music, you won’t forget the voice of Celine Dion. When actors found the wreckage of Titanic in deep sea, the music of also brought out the sorrow in the love story.




I must say Cameron is a smart businessman. He spent a considerable sum of money on his movies and then made use each approach to earn it back. It is beyond doubt that he also leads the trend of movie to the whole era, 3D.

To me, is more influential because I’ve seen it several times. Moreover, is also essential to learn for junior high school students in Taiwan. (Ha! Ha!) Each time when I hear this song, I would think about the innocent age of mine. To a child, the emotion in this movie is a little bit heavy. When I grow older, however, I see it in different angle. In my opinion, a good movie will go through the limitation of time and place and become an immortal masterpiece.

This movie accomplished it!

沒有留言:

張貼留言