2010年6月24日 星期四

In the Mood of Love

Although does not contain great scene, the setting of the story is very charming and impressive. The major scene of the whole movie is very simple; but it is impressive to me. After seeing this film, I already forgot lots of details in it; but the scene in it is still clear in my mind. Except its setting, the costume of hero and heroine are filled with the classic beauty of China. The heroine, Maggie, changed lots of beautiful clothes in the film. I think the costume also represented the specific age of trend.

Tony and Maggie both participated in the theme song call <花樣年華>.



The background music always appears in the film. Therefore, each time when I hear this song, the scene will appear in my mind soon.

In the story, the emotion of hero and heroine is complicated. I deeply believe that the success of this movie is because the well-preformed actor and actress. They both used their eyesight to express the deep emotion in their hearts. The characters’ dialogue is not much, but when they meet each other, we can realize the true emotion they do not say. Perhaps the things we did not speak out are always most beautiful.

沒有留言:

張貼留言